Friday, August 1, 2008

First Comes Love

My first blog post. Wow. I already deleted my first attempt at that. Go me.

First off, some need-to-know things. I am not married, so any marital disputes are few and far between. I am not pregnant, I do not have a child at home, I have not had trips, quads, or quints, my baby is not in NICU or on CPAP.

However, I read blogs for each of the above statements. I'll post them randomly, but if anyone wants me to shower you with them now, comment away!

To the good stuff:

1) My name is Laura.
2) I love baby naming. I'm completely and utterly obsessed with it. I was a Personal Name Advisor on Baby Names World (the world's 2nd most popular naming website) until it was purchased by Nickelodeon earler this year. I cried. :(
3) I have two parents, mum and Dad. Mum is one of my best friends.
4) I have a dog, Gretchen.
5) Blah, blah, blah, blah.

A heads up: The first dozen posts or so are just random, and do not document the 'daily interactions' of August 1.

YAY! Made it through my first post. Love is easy. :D

No comments: