Friday, August 1, 2008

Then Comes Marriage

Well, in a sense, I have been 'married' many times over the years. Marriage, in the sense that I was emotionally attached to something.

Have you noticed I like lists? :P

1) My best friend Katherine. I love her to death. An amazing friend, a great role model.... I couldn't live without her. She's currently on vacation in England, so I sort of hate her guts, but that'll all change after the first post card.

2) Drama. I have been acting since I was 8-years-old, including various productions and lessons and such. I branched off into musicals in about 2006, but will be returning to my roots with some Shakespeare next spring. Drama is such a part of my soul, that its really hard on my to not have a script or rehearsals for over 2 months. Talk about mental breakdown.

3) BNW or Baby Names World. An amazing website, where I made some great friends! ANyone reading this, I highly suggest that you boogie on down to http://www.parentsconnect.com/home/index.jhtml and check out the 'new' BNW. Feel free to register (for free) and post around. Anabel, whom you'll see from time to time, is one of the most amazing people in the world.

4) Music. Other than singing (which needs some lessons), I also play the piano and clarinet. Clarinet was picked up this past fall at school, and I've been playing piano since I was 4. I repeatedly download sheet music for free, and have a binder full of it. Yes, I'm a sneaky-spy-person that way.

5) Babies. Yes, I have an odd attachment to them. My current 'dream jobs' are doula, OB majoring in multiples, or NICU doctor. Something about giving babies the opportunity to live makes me incredibly happy. I read many blogs about people who have had miscarriages, stillbirths, or their babies have died later on, and I feel I need to reach out to them. *insert sappy inspirational music here*

6) Facebook. Yes, I am that kind of teenager. I still think of it as the best way to communicate with people my age. If you don't have an account, sign-up and try it. Completely free, you can have a private page so no predators can find you, and you can live-chat with your friends. *Disclaimer: Live chat sucks, so much. I prefer Gmail chat, personally, over anything like MSN or AIM*

7) Fanfiction. My life. Can't live without it. I admit, my stories are pointless. I'm more of an 'idea' person. I read CSI:NY, Harry Potter, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Zorro, Tamora Pierce, Inuyasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Teen Titans, Star Wars, Sue Thomas: FB Eye, Sarah Dessen, Matrix, Bones, House, X-Men, Justice League, Batman, Phantom of the Opera (POTO), etc. LOVE IT!! (Anyone wanting a suggestion for a good read, just leave a comment)

8) SYTYCD (So You Think You Can Dance) My reality TV show. Love it. In case you didn't notice, next Wednesday/Thursday is the 4th Season Finale. WOOT! I'm personally cheering for Katee and Joshua, but that's just me. *See next post*

Voila!

No comments: