Saturday, February 7, 2009

Organizations and Such

I follow at lot of blogs, as some of you already know. And after not being able to fit all their URLs on my tiny slip of paper, I decided to invest in Google Reader. A great function of Gmail to alert me whenever someone posts something new.

The world of blogging has changed since I started reading, less than a year ago. People I thought that could only talk about the world around them opened up about their own lives. And those that could only see their world, were suddenly aware of everything else.

Through blogging, I have been given the opportunity to participate it HUNDREDS of charities and organizations. As most of the blogs I read are about mothers, most charities are for children, such as http://www.marchofdimes.com/

I've been thinking that I should feature the different organizations I hear about, in weekly intervals. It would be a reminder to me to post (hahaha) and would market to the audiences that read.

If anyone would like to notify me of an organization or charity, feel free to leave a comment. Thanks!

No comments: