Saturday, February 7, 2009

Update on Books

So, I officially still suck at blogging.

Yet another month has passed. Then again, it has -and will continue to be- a very hectic month with exams and rehearsals. I really need to prioritize! Maybe blogging could go hand-in-hand with knitting, my goal for the year. Who knows!

So, this is to update y'all on the 29 Books . For those just reading for the first time, I set a goal to read 29 Books in 2009.

I got #2, #6 (first book), #9 and #11 out from the library. And have proceeded to read none by #6. Oh well. They're due soon, so I'll have to renew them. As for #6, I'm really enjoying it. It might've been better to read it as a preteen, but her quirky adventures amuse me nontheless.

I started #5 back in November but never finished it. Half done then?

I own #16, #17, #23 and #29. Shhh! Some of them are advanced reader copies (ARCs) I got in the fall. Ah, the perks of volunteering at the library.

I finished #17 and LOVED IT! Seriously, Scott Westerfeld is amazing. I loved the twists and turns, and seeing Tally again almost brought tears to my eyes. Such a good (unexpectedly good) ending to a great series. I'd love to read more by him someday.

In general, I've read two non-29 books. Shame. I know. I'll try to be better in the future.

No comments: